Jumat, 17 Februari 2012

Life Turning Point

Recently, everything in my life is so complicated. I realize that the cause was my self. I try to figure out my situation.. I try to ask advice from my close friends.. Each of them have their own point of view, how to get out of this situation.
At that night, I talked with one of my friend.. I know that we are very different in the way to see this life, but still, I enjoy and wanna talk to him.
And..yeah, he told me that I am non sense. I got that sharp word from him.
I'm not angry, I'm thanks for that word, and I tell him back that he is non sense too (but it just my  reflex response, I don't mean it to him..).

Actually, when I tell something about my life (my past or what I feel now) to others, what I expect and need is just support.
Sometimes, when I don't tell them clearly, they will say that everything will be alright.
But..when I tell them clearly, what I actually feel, they will say that I'm non sense.
Is this world is a place to hide the truth?
Maybe yes, if you want to life safe and comfortable. But for me, it's fake. A big lie to your existence.

I'm afraid of being what I want. I'm afraid if I don't get suppot from people arround me.. That's what I am yesterday.
But, start from now on, I'll be brave for everything that I think it's right for me. If something is wrong, I must stop it immediately.
"Make your own decision, and never regret that."
Leave the past, be a new person.. who believe in dreams, try to catch them, and always do the best for present. Insya Allah, amiin.

A great person with principle, achievement, and dreams.

It seems now I know what I want! :)

Tia,
Yogyakarta, February 18th 2012

sunrise_by_samuelvincent

1 komentar: